According to People.com, cops responded to a family disturbance call at the home after Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson reportedly tried to take Michael Jackson's children Prince, Paris and Blanket from the home. LA Sheriff spokesman Steve Whitmore said, "Deputies determined that a physical altercation had occurred of misdemeanor battery. It involved members of the Jackson family. A report was taken. No arrests were made, and the investigation is ongoing."
Whitmore added that the altercation involved "two people," but didn't' specify which two. He also said, "If we thought an arrest should have been made, we would have made it."
- According to TMZ.com, Randy, Janet and Jermaine went to Katherine's home to take the kids to Arizona to be with her. But Paris resisted. Sources say that a scuffle broke out between Janet and Paris when Janet tried to grab the teen's cell phone. Janet allegedly slapped Paris and said, "You're a spoiled little b*tch!" Paris allegedly slapped her aunt back and said, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"
- At the same time, Trent Jackson -- Katherine's nephew, got into a scuffle with Randy and Jermaine. Trent allegedly put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.
KATHERINE JACKSON'S LAWYER RELEASES STATEMENT
The drama comes a few days after Katherine was reported missing by Trent. She is in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie -- and has not contacted her grandkids since she has been away. Meanwhile, Tito Jackson reportedly said that he is backing out of the plot that he and his siblings agreed to in order to overthrow Michael's estate. Last week, the siblings came together and sent a letter to CNN saying that Michael's will is fake and that Katherine was being manipulated and the executors of the estate should step down.
Katherine's lawyer Sandra L. Ribera issued a statement on Tuesday (July 24th) saying, "Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson's home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson's children."
- Paris Jackson also took to Twitter to react to the situation, writing "gotta love family." She also tweeted about her grandmother, "8 days and counting. Something is really off, this isn't like her at all... I wanna talk directly to my grandmother!" She added, "9 days and counting... so help me god i will make whoever did this pay"
- According to RadarOnline.com, Michael Jackson's children's court-appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise, will be asking a judge to strip Katherine's guardianship of the children -- because she has been out of town for more than a week, and believes the children aren't safe after the altercation.
- TJ -- Tito Jackson's son, will be seeking temporary guardianship of the kids.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO PONDER - AND ANSWER - USING YOUR FACEBOOK LOGIN BELOW...
- Does the Jackson family drama make you feel like you and your family is normal?
- What do you think is really going on with the Jacksons?
- Do you think Paris should be tweeting about her family drama?
- Do you use social networking sites to vent about your personal drama?