16 months after storming the social networking site at the height of his meltdown, Sheen bade farewell to his seven million-plus followers last Thursday (July 12th).
His final message read, "reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out."
Sheen joined Twitter in March of 2011, amassing 157,000 followers in his first two hours on the site. His first tweet was -- "#winning"
- During his first few months on the site, Charlie often raved about his goddesses and publicized his uStream internet shows/rants. In recent months, he used the site as most celebs do: for plugging his latest project, FX's Anger Management.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO PONDER - AND ANSWER - USING YOUR FACEBOOK LOGIN BELOW...
- Do you think Charlie was copying Alec Baldwin by quitting?
- Do you think that Twitter has lost its luster?
- How many celebrities do you think maintain their own Twitter accounts vs. a publicist?
- Do you think celebs have dual Facebook and Twitter accounts -- one secret for just their friends?